Game or digital game is one of the most greastest technology industry right now . Nowadays most of the children are playing video games and this is a problen and concern. Game addiction certainly is a very bad addict. They are powerless over their addiction. So it’s important to be investigated to know why are computer and Mobile games addictive.
Gaming disorder – A rising concern
Many gaming addicts were taken to doctors by the family members for poor performance in school or at work.
- PUBG is highly competitive game, where people team up with others and then compete with each other by killing members from other gangs member.
- There are many such highly competitive and violent games available on Computer, Mobile and Internet.
- Patients have symptoms like headache, neck or shoulder stiffness, inability to control anger, irritability, loss of interest in food and sleeplessness.
- Any person can spent almost 8-10 hours a day playing PUBG.
- Expert say that parents are largely in denial about gaming addiction and mention it in the passing while telling symptoms.
- Students refused to go to school and was performing poorly in studies.
Symptoms of Video Game Addiction
- Spending significant portions of time engaging with your device.
- Disengaging with others and withdrawing from social environments.
- Feelings of anxiety when absent from digital devices.
- Agitation or aggression when unable to engage in video game playing or internet.
- Consistent thoughts pertainung to video games or internet activities.