Cloning is the creation of an organism that is an exact genetic copy of another. This means that every single bit of DNA is the same between the both two! You might not believe, but there are human clones among us right now. They’re identical twins, created naturally not made in lab.
There are many types of cloning, some are given below:
Man is not God and shall not play God. Imagine yourself a clone and the only reason you have entered this world is to provide spare organs. What is the purpose of you life?
Purpose of cloning:
- The production of babies for those such as infertile couples, single women, gays and couples whose children have died.
- With cloning, doctors who perform plastic surgeries instead of using silicon and others materials which are foreign to the body, will be able to manufacture bone, fat and connective tissue that matches the patient’s tissue exactly
- The goal of cloning is to take control of the reproductive process.
- You are able to select the specific combination of genes to get what you want.
- That’s appealing to people who breed animals
- Plants are easy to clone- gardeners often take cutting to grow new plants which are clones
- Cloning is an example of asexual reproduction where genetic information comes from just one parent
- Potato plants reproduce vegetatively by growing tubers, from which the new plant will grow these are clones
Now we discuss more interesting topics:
SIM or Subscriber identification Module is a smart card that is include in every cellphone of the GSM family of networks
How to Clone SIM Card?
- Scan the SIM to extract IMSI and KI, the 128 bit key.
- Now put the IMSI and Ki into some card software.
- And then copy it into a new SIM card
- We now have a cloned SIM
How is a Phone Cloned?
- Capture the ESN/MIN pair or SIM/IMEI pair.
- Clone the ESN/MIN pair using electronic scanning devices.
- The cloner reprograms or alters the microchip of any wireless phone.
- The ESN/MINs are transferred using a computer to a device.
- These devices are connected to handsets.
- New information is legitimate phone into the phone.
- Thus a clone of the legitimate phone is thus obtained.
What is the purpose of cloning?
- Making fraudulent phone calls
- Getting owner messages.
- Using internet on owners bill
- Using phone to commit a crime.
- Getting personal information of owner.
- Listening owner calls.
- To tease anybody etc.
Cloning Laws Around the World
No federal law banning cloning , but several states have passed their own laws to ban the practice. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has also said that anyone in the United States attempting human cloning must first get its permission.
In Japan Human cloning is a crime that is punishable by up 10 years in prison
UK has allowed cloning human embryos, but is working to pass legislation to stop total human cloning.
Cloning, Good or Bad
- People can get an animal that looks the same as the pet they had
- Scientists can clone organs and help people live longer
- Scientists can also clone body parts such as ears to surgically attach to a person
- Cloned animals are safe to eat
- The offspring of cloned animals are often born deformed
- It is against religious beliefs
- Pets that are cloned often do not come out having the same personality and can look different
Why Cloning is Bad for Society
- It will contradict the religious beliefs
- Uncertain results
- Over population
- Identity Crisis
- It may build a new world of fraud and unethical practices
- Against the law of nature